Welcome to the REhabilitation of the Lower Extremities AfteR Neurological Injury (RELEARN) Lab
The overall goal of the RELEARN lab is to advance neurorehabilitation practice in order to improve gait and mobility outcomes for individuals living with neurological conditions and in particular stroke.
Dr. Patterson examines walking and stroke-related impairments with a variety of clinical, behavioural and neurophysiological measures. Her ongoing work is exploring the relationship of rhythmicity of walking and the unique human ability to identify and synchronize movement to the beat in music. She is also investigating the potential for dance to improve mobility after stroke.
- Congratulation to Mr. Conor Sheridan! July 6, 2018
- Relearn Lab in rehabINK February 26, 2018
- Survey for Stroke Survivors September 15, 2017
- RELEARN Lab Attends SPiN in Calgary September 14, 2017
- GROOVE-D Volunteers Needed! September 13, 2017