Welcome to the REhabilitation of the Lower Extremities AfteR Neurological Injury (RELEARN) Lab
The overall goal of the RELEARN lab is to advance neurorehabilitation practice in order to improve gait and mobility outcomes for individuals living with neurological conditions and in particular stroke.
Dr. Patterson examines walking and stroke-related impairments with a variety of clinical, behavioural and neurophysiological measures. Her ongoing work is exploring the relationship of rhythmicity of walking and the unique human ability to identify and synchronize movement to the beat in music. She is also investigating the potential for dance to improve mobility after stroke.
- rehabINK Summer 2019 Issue 7 edited by RELEARN Lab’s Lucas Crosby! June 25, 2019
- Congratulations Sarah! June 25, 2019
- Dance rehabilitation brings health benefits May 16, 2019
- Canadian Stroke Recovery News Feature May 16, 2019
- Seeking Research Volunteers! March 21, 2019
- MyHealth Outreach 2019 February 4, 2019
- TRI Research Day 2019 February 4, 2019